Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Maica & Chris ...

Chris [ a 12 year marine currently serving in san angelo, texas ] ... and Maica [ kc's neice ]

the setting was awesome ... at the belhurst castle, in geneva, ny ... on beautiful seneca lake

the proud parents of the beautiful bride ... and... grandparents of the very cute flower girl ...


Courtney [ kc's other neice and Maica's sister ] with her boyfriend Mike and her daughter
Tera Jo ... the very cute flower girl


1 of my favorite parts of a reception ... the father / daughter dance ...

Myriah ... [ kc's neice ... Beth's daughter ] ... drove her mom up from washington, dc for the event ... you're awesome Myriah !!! ... we missed you Chrissy !!!

me and my 2 favorite sisters ... Kay [ maica & courtney's mom ] on my rightand Beth on my left ...

No comments: